Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Played this on FM yesterday, we lost 3-1. Gomes scored for us which is odd seeing as that’s his only goal for us and we lost that 3-1 if memory serves.

Saiss seems to love a goal for them, and Neto is a tricky little player. I’d be playing Godfrey to deal with Traore, and Rich through the middle if he’s fit.

Not bad but davis is a no no at this stage. Really woeful recently. And previously...I would prefer siggy and that's saying alot.
Yeah not ideal having to play Davies but the other option is Gomes who is so slow and can’t tackle. At least Davies tries on both those counts.

Played this on FM yesterday, we lost 3-1. Gomes scored for us which is odd seeing as that’s his only goal for us and we lost that 3-1 if memory serves.

Saiss seems to love a goal for them, and Neto is a tricky little player. I’d be playing Godfrey to deal with Traore, and Rich through the middle if he’s fit.
I’ve noticed Neto a lot more this season. He is direct and a dribbler. Like him from the little I’ve seen. He could cause us problems tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.