2020/21 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Steve Walsh's fault for overpaying for him, then giving him a massive wedge and a long contract.

If I was him, I'd sit at home, too. Can't blame him for abusing our stupidity.
You can't no, but you can blame him for not shutting up on social media and coming to terms with the fact Carlo one of the greatest managers ever doesn't want this useless lump anywhere near the squad. We can blame him for not going to Boro in the summer and earning a contract there or somewhere else instead of just sitting on his arse crying Abar wanting to play football.

If you were on his wages, sitting on your arse and making a nob of yourself on Twitter, would you give that up for a massive pay cut and a life in Middlesbrough?

I know I wouldn't.

Slag the lad off for being useless and overpaid, by all means, but if you were in his shoes, what would you do?
Hang on, let's get it right if he goes to Boro he probably doesn't have to take a pay cut as we would no doubt top up his wages so he gets 100% anyway, so it boils down to does he actually want to play football or sit on his arse.

He's chosen to sit on his arse, which IS fine but then don't post every night on twitter blagging your getting frozen out and you want to play for Everton knowing full well youve not got a chance in hell because your a donkey and a leach.

None of us know what impact he would have made if he hadn’t have been injured early doors. He was very unlucky. He has gone out on loan a couple of times and it would appear he was willing to leave during the summer. Hopefully he will be away during this window as he isn’t going to get a game with us.
One of many we need to shift on.

As others have said he’s known that he doesn’t have a place for years. He’s played for Everton, Sporting Lisbon and Anderlecht in his career and as I’ve said in a previous post he should count himself incredibly lucky that he’s turned out for shirts as prestigious as those.

If he loves football and just wants to train he could’ve left no problem however now he’s mouthing off. Luckily he’s a footballer so who gives a jot what he says anyway.

His social media ramblings are ridiculously boring.

He can see out his contract if he wants, that's entirely his call. But he can't claim he wants to play football.

Claiming to be the biggest Blue in the world...

#EvertonFam

Can't stand the bloke. Done nothing of note his entire career and he's loitering around the club picking up a fat wedge for doing exactly the same amount for them as I am.

Sick of him having a go at the club when if he wanted to actually play footy he can get off somewhere else.

Also, the state of those fans giving him a pat on the back on Twitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.