Transfer Rumour Sami Khedira

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no. Look to the future, he’s 34 soon and jinxed with injuries. What would be the point? Why isn’t brands looking at getting players in for the future?

No no no. Look to the future, he’s 34 soon and jinxed with injuries. What would be the point? Why isn’t brands looking at getting players in for the future?
I suspect Carlo is pushing this 1.

As I've said a few times, Carlo ain't looking to the future, short-sighted maybe, but hey, hes Carlo Ancelotti, hes here for a good time not a long time.

I suspect Carlo is pushing this 1.

As I've said a few times, Carlo ain't looking to the future, short-sighted maybe, but hey, hes Carlo Ancelotti, hes here for a good time not a long time.
What happens after carlo? We’re left with a squad eligible to play vets football. Need more signings like Godfrey. Put it on another thread earlier about how Leicestershire signing are all young and hungry for success and football

What happens after carlo? We’re left with a squad eligible to play vets football. Need more signings like Godfrey. Put it on another thread earlier about how Leicestershire signing are all young and hungry for success and football
Well we can do both.

We can sign Godfrey, Branthwaite and Niels and also sign Allan, Hamez and Doucs.

I suspect Carlo has said he wants "Sami" in his midfield, so of course Carlo gets what want Carlo wants.

After Carlo we are hopefully a CL team. :hayee:

But if not, we go again.

This is why we've signed James on a 2 year contract and an option for a third. This would probably be a similar contract.

Sadly we can't go signing players like Camavinga without CL football.

Our contracts looked a bit more sane last window with shorter deals w/ options to extend: hopefully the same will be the case here and we can bin him off at the end of the first 6 months if he cant prove hi fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.