Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly don't even think we've played that badly

Other sides have struggled to break these down

Moyes has got his tactics spot on and it'll take a moment of quality to find a way through

Defensively we haven't been bad and we're clearly trying to attack

It's the same as the Sheff United game really. Just needs a bit of quality

Let me correct that James for Sigurdson. Bernard has actually moved forward this game.
They're doing a number on us here, but we've at least partly got away with it so far, as it's still 0-0.

Can't be too down if we don't manage to break them down in the end, as they're set up ok, but we don't want to lose this.

Game's crying out for James. If only to get Bernard off the pitch.
Siggy and Richarlison have both been worse then Bernard that half.

Two very organised teams struggling to break each other down. Nobody playing particularly poorly, just not showing enough bravery in the final third to go and create something.

Davies very good again.

I can see a set piece or a moment of magic winning it.

Gylfi off, James on

Bernard off, Gordon on

Games too slow and again struggling for someone in midfield to pick the ball up and either run with it or spot a pass, DCL is dropping way too much looking for the ball, no coincidence given his goal drought and feeling like he needs to be involved, really that should be Gylfi linking things but i'm sick of saying the same thing about Gylfi.

We badly need runners in behind and players who can dribble, it baffles me how we have no one other than Iwobi than can get by a man with the ball at his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.