Match Thread Everton v West Ham United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been slow and looks like everyone out there is hungover.

Need to hope that Hames can come on no later than 60 mins and help us up the tempo to find a breakthrough.

DCL has tried his best but a mixture of him probably being tired and the players around him slowing it down means he’s had no chances really

Started ok, downhill there after. They certainly didn’t play any better, but we should beat these. Let’s get James on, I think I would like to see him down the middle.

He's been livelier than Richy who has been awful.

Would be looking to bring him on asap though because that was a horrific first half from both teams.
Agree that he has been more involved than Richarlison, but I still wouldn’t take Richy off.

Would have sworn we played yesterday with how low the intensity is.
We just thought we’d show up and it’d be like men vs boys where Moyes has just said to his lot “the second you lose the ball get yourself in shape and behind the ball”

Yah but that's not Richarlison. He's never really been someone who relies on others, he usually does his own creating.
Maybe he has other things in his mind besides football, he is human after all ;) Lots of suffering is currently happening in Brazil, the Coronavirus is madly spreading there.

Status
Not open for further replies.