New Everton Stadium Discussion

What do you mean grow up? He is absolutely spot on.

Reality here is Boris and co care about power, money for their mates and nothing else. Everything else is a game & they are happy to let people die to deliver their agenda. Track and trace is living proof of this, people are dead because of contracts given to mates (or chums as they’d call it)

Bringing it back to the stadium....

Boris will not support unless there is something in it for him, it’s that simple. I struggle to see his incentive
It would be a propaganda win, showing the ability of private investment to bring transformational change.

Hmmm
The Chinese government just jailed a 37 year old female journalist after she accused the government of covering up the virus.
but sure the idiots of Trump and Johnson did it all. It’s all their fault.

Off Topic
But I will be clear. When I say the Chinese killed 30k, I should of been a little clearer. The Chinese government killed 30k. Certainly I didn’t mean to blame all Chinese. So my apologies on that one to all the PC folks on here

Off Topic
Well again I wasn’t the one that started the politics in the thread but fair enough let’s drop it. So back to the stadium, so if I understand correctly the build is probably still on but it’s delayed at this point? Is that the gist of it?

Hmmm
The Chinese government just jailed a 37 year old female journalist after she accused the government of covering up the virus.
but sure the idiots of Trump and Johnson did it all. It’s all their fault.

But I will be clear. When I say the Chinese killed 30k, I should of been a little clearer. The Chinese government killed 30k. Certainly I didn’t mean to blame all Chinese. So my apologies on that one to all the PC folks on here

Well again I wasn’t the one that started the politics in the thread but fair enough let’s drop it. So back to the stadium, so if I understand correctly the build is probably still on but it’s delayed at this point? Is that the gist of it?

Mods, any chance like?

NEA about being a grass.