Match Thread POSTPONED: Everton v Manchester City - Preview only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it should be played, if they have an outbreak. However the rules are the rules and if they have the mandatory 14 players available. Then the game should be forfeited and we should be given the 3 points. About time we started using the rules to our advantage, plus we get extra rest before West Ham
PL called it off not city

I’m really not bothered crying about this until we want a game postponed and it isn’t.
This is an unprecedented season, and a game has already been postponed for the same reason. Our players look shattered anyway.

Did the 2000 fans who were due to attend have to have a covid test? Would it have been a private test? If so and they had to pay will they be due compensation?
According to league rules if you have 14 fit players the match should go ahead. If they didn't it will interesting to see if they cannot now play for 10 days(quarantine period)
I took a covi19 test and a lateral test I think its called, negative but eh 2 hrs for tests queuing to go the game and so late in the day to be cancelled pisses me off, safety first oh yes but if it was our players would it have been the same outcome, doubt it

City played arsenal a week ago and gabriel missed arsenals last game because of a positive test,could it be possible that certain players caught it off him and it has spread also if the game had gone ahead tonight how many Everton players may have returned a positive test in the next few days
Gabriel tested positive again today.

EqW4JiXXcAEyJVH

Just heard on the radio Bristol city's women's team was hit with covi19 for most of team, made them play their games with kids. Then the bigger so called teams had similar, games got cancelled.sound similar maybe. Money rules

Status
Not open for further replies.