Match Thread POSTPONED: Everton v Manchester City - Preview only

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Flouting

*flout

*flouted

Flout: (verb) to treat with disdain, scorn or contempt.

Flaunt: (verb) to parade or display conspicuously or ostentatiously.

Come on lads. We're second in the league. We have standards.
I’d really enjoy a total flaunting of the rules to be honest because clearly nobody knows what the hell is being enforced and why!

City played arsenal a week ago and gabriel missed arsenals last game because of a positive test,could it be possible that certain players caught it off him and it has spread also if the game had gone ahead tonight how many Everton players may have returned a positive test in the next few days

It really is because most of the City players are absolute bellends who continuously break covid-19 prevention protocols. A club owned by scum, with scum players and scum fans.

City played arsenal a week ago and gabriel missed arsenals last game because of a positive test,could it be possible that certain players caught it off him and it has spread also if the game had gone ahead tonight how many Everton players may have returned a positive test in the next few days
Thats it for me.

Hindsight might show this was a big mistake.

But thankfully we can use hindsight and not have to worry.

I wasn't sad to see the game was postponed as I feel our players need the break.

I wouldn't have wanted a team with the virus spreading around it at Goodison for the health of our own staff.

It is disgusting that we were only informed of the decision after it'd been made though. The hosting side an afterthought.

The Premier League are just making the rules up as they go along now it seems.

I'm sure Newcastle wouldn't have wanted their players put in danger by having their fixture against Man City played days ago having already had their own outbreak recently. I don't see how City's game against Chelsea can go ahead at the weekend, why would it be okay for Chelsea to play against a weakened side and not Everton?

I'm glad we have made our unhappiness known.

Did the 2000 fans who were due to attend have to have a covid test? Would it have been a private test? If so and they had to pay will they be due compensation?
According to league rules if you have 14 fit players the match should go ahead. If they didn't it will interesting to see if they cannot now play for 10 days(quarantine period)

I wasn't sad to see the game was postponed as I feel our players need the break.

I wouldn't have wanted a team with the virus spreading around it at Goodison for the health of our own staff.

It is disgusting that we were only informed of the decision after it'd been made though. The hosting side an afterthought.

The Premier League are just making the rules up as they go along now it seems.

I'm sure Newcastle wouldn't have wanted their players put in danger by having their fixture against Man City played days ago having already had their own outbreak recently. I don't see how City's game against Chelsea can go ahead at the weekend, why would it be okay for Chelsea to play against a weakened side and not Everton?

I'm glad we have made our unhappiness known.
agree with this but it just shows what assholes we have leading our game

Did the 2000 fans who were due to attend have to have a covid test? Would it have been a private test? If so and they had to pay will they be due compensation?
According to league rules if you have 14 fit players the match should go ahead. If they didn't it will interesting to see if they cannot now play for 10 days(quarantine period)
Free testing.

Kopites out in force agitating against City.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.