Match Thread POSTPONED: Everton v Manchester City - Preview only

Status
Not open for further replies.
EqW4JiXXcAEyJVH

So thats 5 players in total.
Brings a different slant to it now.
Something is defo not right here .

I took a covi19 test and a lateral test I think its called, negative but eh 2 hrs for tests queuing to go the game and so late in the day to be cancelled pisses me off, safety first oh yes but if it was our players would it have been the same outcome, doubt it
I'm hoping that Everton keep pushing this. As Everton have asked There should be full public disclosure

Massive benefit to us to have this postponed. We're too reliant on too few players at the moment and every extra day's rest reduces the risk of soft tissue injuries. If we get the three points awarded to us then all the better.
If it had been us they'd have the three points in the bank already.

So thats 5 players in total.
Brings a different slant to it now.
Something is defo not right here .
Their second string could win the league so makes no difference they could of still had a strong 11 out with a bench that would of been no doubt stringer then ours. Cant help thinking they would of made us play it

*Flouting

*flout

*flouted

Flout: (verb) to treat with disdain, scorn or contempt.

Flaunt: (verb) to parade or display conspicuously or ostentatiously.

Come on lads. We're second in the league. We have standards.
I've got Spanish autocorrect, don't know what his excuse is. :)

The Telegraph know the names of the players, but won't say because of medical confidentiality. Given that's a breach of medical confidentiality to begin with if I was a player I'd take them straight to court.

Yet it'll be obvious who they are when they're excluded from City's next game, if it happens. lol lol

That's the galling aspect of it.
They're likely to be able to isolate those positives and play Chelsea in four days time.

The Telegraph know the names of the players, but won't say because of medical confidentiality. Given that's a breach of medical confidentiality to begin with if I was a player I'd take them straight to court.

Yet it'll be obvious who they are when they're excluded from City's next game, if it happens. lol lol
So cringe that kind of thing. We know stuff because we are really great journalists with the inside track on everything and not only that but we are also morally superior to the people that told us so we can't tell you what it is that we know.

It's the further testing and the close contact these players have had with each other which have probably caused the cancelation
It could be , is it not the same for them for the Newcastle game a few days ago ?
If all squads stuck to the self isolation 10/14 days there'd have been plenty of games cancelled by now .

Status
Not open for further replies.