Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Osman about to speak. Switching off. Night All.
A773BD8F-87FD-418B-A54F-294D7FF87866.jpeg

Oh Dave ffs..
If Liverpool beat Chelsea to the title by 1-3 points I think many might look back to tonight with a different attitude.

As said: played utter trash for the last 5 weeks or so and we'll revert back to it no doubt next week. Damage done though.

Anyway, everyone knows how I feel about that lot and I dont like seeing Everton teams do them favours, not when there's no chance of a CL spot.

Last word from me on this.

Now watch these cowardly players go back into their box from next week.

Three points taken off Liverpool's main title rival. They;re celebrating tonight, make no mistake about that.

Watch us lose against Leicester and the rest of the trash.
Chelsea have no chance in the league this year, precisely because they put in one too many performances like that under lampard. Spurs will be Liverpool's main rivals this year I think. And if you'd rather Everton get beat so that rs don't win the league, I dunno......

If Liverpool beat Chelsea to the title by 1-3 points I think many might look back to tonight with a different attitude.

As said: played utter trash for the last 5 weeks or so and we'll revert back to it no doubt next week. Damage done though.

Anyway, everyone knows how I feel about that lot and I dont like seeing Everton teams do them favours, not when there's no chance of a CL spot.

Last word from me on this.

Now watch these cowardly players go back into their box from next week.

honestly just F off

Status
Not open for further replies.