Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it though? None of us know his game - really.

If you're fuming/calling the manager out - have the courtesy of offering the alternative.

Digne/Coleman are out.

Other than Gomes - who has been turd and claiming publicly he's not fit - I can't see many other options
I know he is left footed and a proper fullback. He might not be up for it but I can say without a doubt that he is going to give us a better attacking option down the left than Godfrey is. So that is my alternative. Having a proper attacking set up and platform to move the ball forward. Especially now that Pulisic isn't playing. I don't really fear Havertz as a winger.

The squad is a disgrace and the DOF should take responsibility.

My only criticism is the Davies should be playing because he has energy and creates balance.

The depressing thing is we'll end up giving Brands a new deal.

He's wasted just as much dough as Walsh yet gets away with it.

I know he is left footed and a proper fullback. He might not be up for it but I can say without a doubt that he is going to give us a better attacking option down the left than Godfrey is. So that is my alternative. Having a proper attacking set up and platform to move the ball forward. Especially now that Pulisic isn't playing. I don't really fear Havertz as a winger.

Exactly. Carlo is being seriously stubborn now and it’s worrying.

Shut up. Every lineup since Southampton has been beyond a joke and you’re having a go at me for moaning. This man is not learning from any of his mistakes!
He is not beyond criticism at all, I get that, I don't like some of the selections made as well. My post was not aimed at you personally, just at the level of fume asking for his sacking.......
Should be a sarcastic or irony emoji I think
Anyway......feck off Siggyfraud lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.