2020/21 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh well, injuries happen.

Nkounkou will now get a chance and I think he'll excel if we continue with the wingback formation.

Small might even find himself on the bench at this rate.

A great chance for Nkounkou though to stake his claim. Opportunities like this very rarely happen.

Its either him or Delph either way.

Well, it's more that our entire attack is half-based on Digne.

Nkounkou has played well but I get the feeling Carlo doesn't trust him fully yet.

It's a massive knock to us.
He will have to trust him now. I suppose 3 at back will stay for now. Should help Nkounkou and give him
A bit of freedom. Carlo will probably play Delph

Amazing how over rated Nkounkou is on here

Looked good against farmers from the lower league but poor against Newcastle.

Lads got big potential but he's not on the level of Digne and this is a massive blow

Amazing how over rated Nkounkou is on here

Looked good against farmers from the lower league but poor against Newcastle.

Lads got big potential but he's not on the level of Digne and this is a massive blow

But that's not over rating him is it? He's next in line to play left back so that's just how it is.

He's played 1 premier league match where the lot of them were poor. He looked absolutely fine against West Ham in the league cup.

Digne is a massive, massive blow. Significant reason as to why DCL is enjoying his recent form.

The way he links with Richarlison and James is crucial to our attacking play.

Nkonkou is adequate cover, but he couldn't do up Lucas shoelaces.

He was poor against Newcastle, but the team was terrible that day, he made himself available several times and no one had the temerity to thread the pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.