Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tell you what, Bolasie does a hundred things that Gylfi doesn't. I'd even go as far as playing him centrally and have Iwobi wide rather than play Siggy. [ME
International football is a bang average standard mate. I do think Iwobi should be tried on the right though. Would offer more protection to the full back.

In January we could probably get all of Donnarumma, Milik & King for less than £35 million considering all 3 will have 6 months left on their deals.

Sell Tosun & Bernard in January and then Kean for big bucks to PSG or Juve in the summer.

Simples.
Love to see that. Probably would go King or Milik though not both.

I'll also say, could still see Kean coming back here. Seems to be really kicking on in France. Can you imagine him and Dom up top together?

I don't think there's room for both of them in our team.

Perhaps not, but Carlo is a flexible manager a d if anyone can make it work its him. I still think they have different talents, and Kean can be Lukaku level.

I'd love to see him in 9 months, having had 30+ games at PSG back him with Dom. The one game they played together they both played really well, and they have both come on a lot since then.

We need a right hand sided Richarlison.

I don't see us getting away with having a right sided forward that doesn't run throughout the season. It started well, but it won't end well imo.

Rodriguez should be able to play centrally, unless Carlo thinks Sigurdsson or Gomez are superior options.

Status
Not open for further replies.