2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moise Kean.png

Basically the entire crux of this deal. I still think it was clever from the club.

I'm trying to work out what we did that was clever. We brought in a young player who was one of the hottest prospects in Europe, we hardly gave him any game time, he became unhappy and disillusioned, one of the top clubs in Europe wanted to take him on loan and albeit still early days he's doing the bizz for them.

I'm trying to work out what we did that was clever. We brought in a young player who was one of the hottest prospects in Europe, we hardly gave him any game time, he became unhappy and disillusioned, one of the top clubs in Europe wanted to take him on loan and albeit still early days he's doing the bizz for them.
Yeah, if we sold him for 100 mill, you'd still find fault.

Yeah, if we sold him for 100 mill, you'd still find fault.

As I say, the point I'm making is that I don't understand how we've been clever, if Kean had gone on loan to a run of the mill side in Europe and had the start like he has had a PSG would we have still been 'clever' what has happened is that we've got lucky that a team like PSG came in for him to show what kean can do therefore being lucky has given us a chance of making some profit on him if he keeps banging them in which will be good business on our behalf if we do.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.