2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we finish 9th there will be some on here claiming it’s the best he could’ve done.

He’s lucky the fans aren’t in the stadium because we’d be showing our frustration by now with what has frankly been a disgraceful month.

I don't think anyone will be saying that tbh mate.

I 100% believe he'll get us into Europe this season through either our league placing or win us a cup.

If we get into Europe that's progress and will be considered a good season.

4 managers players in that squad it will take time bloody ell. You'll want big Sam back next
Near enough every squad in the league is a mixture of different manager’s players.

Do we only include the bad? He inherited Digne, DCL and Richarlison. Let’s remember that.

Everton always go from the sublime to the ridiculous.
Great start, quick passing football. Players wanting the ball and pressing when not in possession.
Now we are lethargic and don’t hunt in packs. Stand off the opponent and let them play
All goals against were preventable. Poor from the midfield and defence.
Not convinced on the midfield still. Allan who everybody raves about appears to be the wrong side of the man when the opposition is on the attack. Also gets caught out of position
Carlo needs to get back to basics as our passing is very poor and our defending is non existent at the moment.
Play with passion and most importantly communication.

Baffled that theres blues accepting that we can't compete with Southampton and Newcastle if we lose 1 or 2 players

He's supposed to be a world class manager ffs
He has not got a world-class squad though but players on wages who should be world-class via other past failed managers, he can't even get off the wage bill......
TBH I think he will pack us in, before we even consider sacking him .....

He has not got a world-class squad though but players on wages who should be world-class via other past failed managers, he can't even get off the wage bill......
TBH I think he will pack us in, before we even consider sacking him .....

So he's only going to have us competing with Newcastle and Southampton when he has a full squad of world class players

Good to know

1604845408420.png

World class!

They sold their top centreback last season and replaced him with a 19 year old kid. They sold their best left back this summer and replaced him with a guy who is now injured. Their best midfielder is injured, their best right back is injured, yet despite all of that they can still put out a team that has a far stronger spine than ours does.

This is what years of good recruitment does rather than years of bad recruitment. They have a squad of premier league standard players. We have a handful.

Status
Not open for further replies.