2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think 8th is good with James and a fully developed DCL up front you should have wanted us to build a statue of the bloke for getting us it with the prototype DCL and Bernard to be perfectly honest.

What can I say...I've had another year and a bit of watching some of these horrific players and theres no way I'm getting carried away. Carlo and James are not enough of a positive on their own to balance out the huge negative that Everton has become

If we don't get europe it will be because of the players 100%

I have never seen such a thoroughly pathetic lazy and unlikeable squad of players. There are literally about 5 who play with heart and determination.
He has to get Europe with this team. It would be failure to do so otherwise.

We’re playing a game a week whilst our supposed rivals are all over Europe with tight schedules.

Teams like Southampton look miles ahead of us. Completely unacceptable.

The excuses need to stop.

How can we be so bad defensively this season and there isn’t even a hint of it getting better?

If anything, we get worse every game.

This is not good enough. Nowhere near good enough in fact.

What has been worked on to improve this?

The leaky defence has been sugar coated by the goals we’ve scored. I don’t know what they’re working on in training to resolve the problem.

I don’t think our midfielders are doing enough to protect the defenders as they were signed to do. It’s like watching Everton of last season again. Can go right back to the Liverpool game and that’s where the cracks developed.

The whole team have been below standards and it’s just not good enough.

Starting to get that old pessimistic feeling Everton bring on you every season.

When you consider we finally signed a DM to replace Gana, as well as a box-to-box for more robustness and more CB cover in Godfrey, it’s amazing how many goals were shipping - can’t understand it.
Ancelotti hasn’t done one thing to fix the defence. He tried last week at Newcastle with the most bizarre line up I’ve ever seen and Bruce completely done him.

The last month has been an absolute shambles for Carlo.

We’re playing a game a week whilst our supposed rivals are all over Europe with tight schedules.

I'm not backing these players over Ancelotti. They will get him the sack too if they aren't booted out ASAP.

Ancelotti is trying to plait sawdust with the muck Koeman and Brands left him.
He should be able to set a team up, every game now right back over run ...teams are sussing that out every attack from the kick off down the right hand side - our playmaker should be in the middle drop Sig put a winger out there to help the right back ..,.one winger every game leave a large gap plus when Coleman went forwards nothing there .......our play maker slots into the site position just basics fgs .....

He has to pick 11 players

Only about 5 are good enough
He doesn’t have to pick Sigurdsson, Tosun, etc.

Use academy kids like United do. Can they be any worse and if they were, it’s not like the result alters, we still end up with 0 points.

He’s really pissed me off this last month. One off games is understandable but it looks like he hasn’t tried anything different than the same old ridged formation that everyone has sussed out.

He’ll have some explaining to do if he doesn’t win the next 3 games.

I would think with the wages Ancelotti is on and the money we've spent Moshiri would be expecting Europa league at the least.

I would expect with the wages Ancelotti is on and the money we've spent Moshiri would be expecting Europa league at the least.
Definitely. There’s no point paying £11m p/a, one of the world’s highest wages, to not get Europe.

He’ll be sacked and rightly so.

I hope it doesn’t come to that because I think he’s a great man but this is a results business.

Definitely. There’s no point paying £11m p/a, one of the world’s highest wages, to not get Europe.

He’ll be sacked and rightly so.

I hope it doesn’t come to that because I think he’s a great man but this is a results business.

No he shouldn't

Anyone wanting to sack Ancelotti after 1 full season is talking utter nonsense

I don’t think I will ever see this new reign as that until all of Ronald Koeman’s, Sam Allardyce’s & Marco Silva’s signings have been jibbed off.

It’s so depressing seeing the likes of Sigurdsson and Tosun still getting minutes for this club despite neither contributing anything for nearly 3 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.