Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

He is still England’s no 1 and would command a big fee
Despite what you or I think
I'm not sure he would. It's fine saying theoretically he's worth a lot of money, but somebody actually has to be willing to pay it. The amount of teams who would pay in excess of £25m for a goalkeeper is small, the number of those teams who would be interested in Jordan Pickford is very small. If we sell him I would expect it to be for less than we paid.

I'm not sure he would. It's fine saying theoretically he's worth a lot of money, but somebody actually has to be willing to pay it. The amount of teams who would pay in excess of £25m for a goalkeeper is small, the number of those teams who would be interested in Jordan Pickford is very small. If we sell him I would expect it to be for less than we paid.

He’ll go the way of Joe Hart. We’ll be loaning him out for the last 3 years of his contract.

Isco on loan makes total sense.

He adds the ability to make things happen, our passing and thought on the ball is diabolical without James so another olayer who actually thinks forward when the ball is in their possession will be nice.

I am still concerned by our lack of pace something Isco wouldn't solve, if we can loan him and offload some of the ale house we have left I would go for Bailey in Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.