Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We might just get to this game and avoid facing a new manager bounce.

Pochettino will be in there shortly. I think he'll do well for United if they got him.

Looks like we are going to have to lose this one to stop that from happening.

We won't be beating these without a healthy slice of luck if James isn't back. I'm hoping Carlo sees the errors of the lineup today and goes with something more balanced even if the likes of Iwobi, Bernard and/or Gordon aren't up to the level he wants.

You haven’t lived until you’ve experienced GOT on an international break after a run of loses. Hope to see you on the other side.

Soz abar us.

I'll be here. Hopefully we beat United and also Colombia wins both games so we can correct the timeline.

There is a pervasive air of pessimism about this game... quite justified imo.
I think we lose the next two games and then, with table topping pressure off, the lads will string together another decent run. We’ll finish somewhere between 7th and 10th and that’s ok.

NSNO

We've played 7 league games and yet we're still (just) in the top 4. We're also in the quarter-finals of the League Cup. Things could be worse. We should have our best starting XI available next weekend so bring on the mancs! I only wish we were playing in front of a packed Goodison because we as fans so often prove to be a 12th man when it comes to these huge home games.

We've played 7 league games and yet we're still (just) in the top 4. We're also in the quarter-finals of the League Cup. Things could be worse. We should have our best starting XI available next weekend so bring on the mancs! I only wish we were playing in front of a packed Goodison because we as fans so often prove to be a 12th man when it comes to these huge home games.

just gotta make sure these shouts don’t get progressively worse.

‘k well things aren’t too bad we are still in top six and a quarter final’

‘alright well we are just a few pints off Europe and we have a quarter final coming up’

‘alright we are out of the league cup but at least we are not going to be relegated’

‘ pint of bleach please’

Status
Not open for further replies.