2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant be bothered looking up the exact stats but last year, he played 36 prem games, so it may be a bit misleading to say we never win without him if he’s always playing... that’s only 2 games.

I remember us playing Huddersfield when he was suspended just after he joined and we were awful. Think we were quite lucky to scrape a draw that afternoon. Even within a month we were reliant on him and it's probably even more the case now.

Cant be bothered looking up the exact stats but last year, he played 36 prem games, so it may be a bit misleading to say we never win without him if he’s always playing... that’s only 2 games.

He's missed five league games for us in two seasons

it's not a great stat.

Again, why we didn't get some form of able rotation option in to compete with and push the frontline is beyond me

Also.. is it really true that we haven't won a single league game without him since he joined?? bonkers stat that.
Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. We’ve been collectively pretty crap since he joined, and he’s played every game he’s been available.
I don’t remember him missing much game time through injury. Picked up a ban against Bournemouth in his first season I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.