2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think at best I'd give him a final whirl against Newcastle playing through the middle, his best performances have come from there

Pickford
Kenny Mina Keane NkNk
Douc Allan
James Iwobi Gordon
DCL
If he puts in a performance anywhere near what we saw Sunday keep him benched for a good while
Delph for Iwobi and you're good.

Don't agree with all this me, regardless of what his best position is it still shouldnt stop him from being able to do the basics like pass or cross the ball, which he is totally incapable of doing.

I mean you're right, but at least if I saw him stink out the gaff through the middle I could stop being disappointed when he doesn't play well.

Wow he's defo this seasons whipping boy, Old TD has managed to fade into the background and allowed Iwobi to take his mantle.

Anyone who backs out of 50/50's and strolls around the pitch offering nothing is on a hiding to nothing. Atleast the skateboard kid doesn't hide and tries regardless of his off the field shenanigans.

Hate this big galoot me.

Anyone who backs out of 50/50's and strolls around the pitch offering nothing is on a hiding to nothing. Atleast the skateboard kid doesn't hide and tries regardless of his off the field shenanigans.

Hate this big galoot me.
Hate is a very strong word mate, has he goosed your gal or something

Cant be doing with frauds like him strolling around picking up more dough in a week than we earn grafting in a year.
If I let that bother me, and believe me I've just started a new job on not much more than minimum wage, I'd have to stop watching. Every single one of them earns obscene amounts, it's just something that goes with the territory, If their wages bothered me, I'd start watching amateur sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.