2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the commentators on match of the day as he telling you the team. The first game of Liverpool without VVD who cares? He got injured it happens people need to get a grip i did my ankle ligaments in January and it didn't get this sort of coverage. Damn the local paperw

Even the commentators on match of the day as he telling you the team. The first game of Liverpool without VVD who cares? He got injured it happens people need to get a grip i did my ankle ligaments in January and it didn't get this sort of coverage. Damn the local paperw

We’ve had our best centre half Holgate out since the start of the season and no commentator in any of our games has mentioned this. Not one single accolade given to us for doing well in his absence.

He's so passionate about this that he's never ever to my knowledge mentioned it before. Despite him being a TV pundit for well over 10 years and there probably being at least half a dozen serious injuries a year in this country from bad tackles.

Absolutely nothing to do with your beloved Liverpool eh Jamie?

Sensational this, they are still moaning about it.

We’ve had our best centre half Holgate out since the start of the season and no commentator in any of our games has mentioned this. Not one single accolade given to us for doing well in his absence.
We aren't part of the agenda though thats why. I mean we went out got our Hollywood manager, buying Hollywood players and actually looking like we could match anyone but still not good enough. Doesnt matter though we've just got to keep doing what we are and keeping them bitching about us because that proves we are doing something right

We aren't part of the agenda though thats why. I mean we went out got our Hollywood manager, buying Hollywood players and actually looking like we could match anyone but still not good enough. Doesnt matter though we've just got to keep doing what we are and keeping them bitching about us because that proves we are doing something right

Thats it mate. It’s just pathetic how much bias there is. It’s beyond the point of bitterness now, it’s just pure hatred. So many heads falling off and so many once respected hosts, journalists and pundits all showing their true colours. I don’t know how far we’ll finish this season but I just hope we keep our heads down, keep picking up the points and working hard.

To add, Sky put on an Adrian interview this morning saying how awful the challenge was. This isn't going away. The hate for Everton is extraordinary.
Good! Long may it continue, remember the ‘everybody hates us, we don’t care’ mentality Mourhino’s Chelsea developed? I want that here. Let the media hate us, let all other fans hate us, let the players think the only person on the planet who has my back are my teammates, my manager and my fans. Then we will start winning trophies. I want Ancellotti to laugh out loud next time he is asked about it like Mourhino MK1 would have dome throw it right back in their faces the red filth.

stop complaining about the media hating us, embrace it and spit it back in their faces!

So if after a week of full on, 100% vitriole, insults, death threats and so on, our keeper has an absolute nightmare of a game costing us three points.
Cue the media saying we told you so, he should never had been selected it's unfair on the kid. But the damage has been done.

So if after a week of full on, 100% vitriole, insults, death threats and so on, our keeper has an absolute nightmare of a game costing us three points.
Cue the media saying we told you so, he should never had been selected it's unfair on the kid. But the damage has been done.

Or he uses the game to prove people wrong and has a great game.

I've looked at the incident many times and the only thing he could have done apart from stay in goal and let Digne deal with Van Dyke, was to come out and get to the ball first.

It would've been silly to dive in and try to get his hands to the ball because VD would've clattered into him, gone over, and probably got a penalty.

He could've stayed on his feet and tried to get to the ball first, but goalies don't do that.

The funny thing is, had VD got to the ball and cut it back, Mane and Firmino were offside when the ball was lobbed into the penalty area.

Whatever, Pickford had a split second to make a decision and he showed a lot of bravery to go in as he did. Van Dyke is a big man and he was charging
in at speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.