Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That happened to me. Like ages ago.

Got a kick in the thigh/groin area, and a few days later the scrotum was essentially full of blood. Wasnt painful, more tender, but wasnt sommet you would want to play football with. Calmed down in 48 hours.

Enjoy your tea.

Great ... I had black pudding for tea :blush:

If I cannot be optimistic when we are on top then there is no hope, judging by your last post you don't see things the same as me so that's that eh?
guess we're seeing things differently, but "every injury is an opportunity" is a quite bold statement

For anyone really bored.

Sunday games are crap, hate having to wait longer to watch us. Gonna be even more of a drag given when Villa win later they go above us.
52458B71-DCE2-4563-B371-25CA89E1346D.jpeg

Need to avoid giving silly freekicks away around the edge of the box (Mina, Gomes) that Ward Prowse has a pearler of a FK on him.

Dont think they'll score from open play if we defend as good as we can therefore dont give them the chance to score a cheap one.

We don't do that sort of thing now...haven't you been watching? Sure we will lose a few, and might not win the league ,but I'm pretty sure we'll be in the mix for top 4 or top 6. Anyone agree? The answer 'Its too early to say is not permitted.
Unless there is a 7 goal swing between us and the Sh*£e this weekend, we will be spending another week on top of the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.