2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'll be sure to miss all those great signings like Iwobi, Delph, Bernard, Kean...

What will we do without him? Oh yeah, hand the cash to one of the best managers ever to spend.
You really are quite dumb, Carlo cant be arsed with buying and selling players, he's never done it.

He's taken the piss for long enough. The gravy train runs out for him soon.

This club was too big for him. Back to Twente Enschede or Go Ahead Eagles or whatever.

You really are quite dumb, Carlo cant be arsed with buying and selling players, he's never done it.
lol

He's here one season and the summer signings are 1000% better than Brands' tat.

Face it, your lad's just a Hugo Boss suit with f.a. inside it.

He's taken the piss for long enough. The gravy train runs out for him soon.

This club was too big for him. Back to Twente Enschede or Go Ahead Eagles or whatever.

Reading between the lines here you are saying Delph to Willem II.

Next summer will be interesting, he might have to move into his own cycle and make funds from players he’s signed. (If he’s offered a new deal).

James and Allan may well have been Ancelotti signings

But Nkounkou, Jarrad, Godfrey, are all Brands signings, and with limited time, they've all looked very good

Not to mention that young Swedish lad

Our youth recruitment has been very good this last year which I credit to Brands

That’s a good point mate and you’d have to give him credit I’d agree. The academy ban hasn’t helped so I’m interested to see what he can do now it’s being lifted.

Is the swedish lad any good?

Think next summer is THE window. Squad coming together, hopefully off the back of a decent season this year and a lot of deadwood finishing their contracts. Has the making of a perfect storm

tenor.gif

Reading between the lines here you are saying Delph to Willem II.

Next summer will be interesting, he might have to move into his own cycle and make funds from players he’s signed. (If he’s offered a new deal).

Can you imagine him getting cash back on the rubbish he's signed?

The clean break has to be made tio bring an end to this nonsense. He's failed and been seen to fail. No doubt his departure will be sold as 'by mutual consent' but we all know what's happened here in the last 3 years.

But my concern now is that the DoF post is scrapped and we have no more of this unwanted bureaucracy.

Can you imagine him getting cash back on the rubbish he's signed?

The clean break has to be made tio bring an end to this nonsense. He's failed and been seen to fail. No doubt his departure will be sold as 'by mutual consent' but we all know what's happened here in the last 3 years.

But my concern now is that the DoF post is scrapped and we have no more of this unwanted bureaucracy.
Yeah he will really struggle to get his money back on Richarlison.

Status
Not open for further replies.