2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've moved on from that debate now. Contract Marcel is done. He's out.

My big concern now is that the ridiculous post of Director of Football is scrapped forever at Everton. It's been a hugely expensive failure.
Never thought I would see the day that you picked a YNWA singing ferret as an ally and started using The Echo as your oracle.

This is a dark day for you Dave.

But Brands will still be here for a long time.

James came here because of Carlo. I don't think we'd be having the same season without him, regardless of how good Allin and Doucoure are
You don't think Allan came here cos of Carlo as well?

Hamez and Allan didn't sign for Everton or Brands, they signed for Carlo.

Thats not even a negative for Brands, considering he was the 1 who appointed Carlo...............................

I've moved on from that debate now. Contract Marcel is done. He's out.

My big concern now is that the ridiculous post of Director of Football is scrapped forever at Everton. It's been a hugely expensive failure.

I think you are going to be disappointed in a couple of months. If we do lose Brands it will be because he decided to find pastures new. If that is the case Everton would have tried everything to keep him.

Hopefully he stays.

I think you are going to be disappointed in a couple of months. If we do lose Brands it will be because he decided to find pastures new. If that is the case Everton would have tried everything to keep him.

Hopefully he stays.

Yeah, I'll be sure to miss all those great signings like Iwobi, Delph, Bernard, Kean...

What will we do without him? Oh yeah, hand the cash to one of the best managers ever to spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.