Proposed changes to the Premier league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put this here lol

no dramas.

UEFA/FIFA come out and say any player who plays for a European super league team is banned from international football and competing for domestic/international trophes. Any team that joins the super league is barred from re-joining the fifa family for eternity.

Instantly turns this into a farce and the 'super league' into a hybrid of the Chinese league and the Harlem Globetrotters (because we all know 90% of the games will be played in the USA and the middle/far east.

Put this here lol

So all this crap about helping out the lower tier clubs by Parry Man United and Liverpool is now brought out to be what it was all along- Bullshit, a smokescreen so the biggest clubs can get what they really want, even more money and to turn their back on their Countries and leagues for their own European league.

no dramas.

UEFA/FIFA come out and say any player who plays for a European super league team is banned from international football and competing for domestic/international trophes. Any team that joins the super league is barred from re-joining the fifa family for eternity.

Instantly turns this into a farce and the 'super league' into a hybrid of the Chinese league and the Harlem Globetrotters (because we all know 90% of the games will be played in the USA and the middle/far east.
Is that wishful thinking or something that would happen?

I am not sure about that. Reckon all players would want to play in it so all players in the regular leagues would be there for the picking.
My question would be what happens to the bottom teams..........would they be replaced. They are attempting to ruin football for monetary purposes
Would you pay Sky money to watch it ?

I know I certainly would have no interest whatsoever in watching it.

We hear this crap every few years. What is wrong with these clubs? Do they not want competition? That's what footy is about, the whole sense of achievement comes because of how hard it is to win. Playing the same 15 teams or so would be bloody boring as a fan.

no dramas.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this idea was done by FIFA.

why would anyone want to see "the best teams" face off against each other in a league, it would get stale after the first time.

If there was no such thing as European competitions, I'd half understand, but they can all play in that AND their local leagues. They don't even need to sacrifice playing in their domestic leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.