2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh im starting to feel a bit bad for him, the witchhunt is unreal... you'd think no one other than VVD had ever been injured.
When the cult comes for him

View attachment 105114

I am Pickford.
i am pickford.png

NO.....I'M PICKFORD.

You know,im far from his biggest supporter but im just glad evertonians are backing Pickford again, even if its for the ‘wrong’ reasons. Finally one of his blunders paid off in our favour.
I just don’t think it was malicious. He was out of control trying to rush the player and prevent a free shot. How he did it was ridiculous but nothing malicious in my eyes.

I think this might turn out to be a (positive) turning point for Pickford. The injury could have so easily been the other way around and just glad it wasn't.

If nothing else it's got the vast majority of Evertonians supporting Pickford and if the red mob and the media don't like it - so be it

COYB

I think he has a tough time ahead of him....extra (and unneeded) attention from the bitter media, and constant abuse around the city he lives in...for his personal life, this might become a nightmare

I just don’t think it was malicious. He was out of control trying to rush the player and prevent a free shot. How he did it was ridiculous but nothing malicious in my eyes.
I dont think it was either, i think he screwed up and misjudged how hard he went in. The first thing VVD did in the game was to go after James tho, so intentional by Pickford or not, VVD got what was coming to him.

You know,im far from his biggest supporter but im just glad evertonians are backing Pickford again, even if its for the ‘wrong’ reasons. Finally one of his blunders paid off in our favour.

Spot on, I still think we need a new keeper, as Jordan is going to cost us points with his nutty behaviour, and very nearly did in the derby, unless he sorts out these stupid brainfarts.

What I'm not having is the rs and media's disgraceful hypocritical over reaction to basically a 50-50 challenge, where both players were committed to winning the ball, and then the subsequent persecution of OUR keeper for trying to do his job (albeit very poorly executed), and the complete airbrushing of the snide crap that VVD, mane and the ferret faced jock Robertson were getting up to during the game. Unbelievable hypocrisy, and you know it's bobbins when even carragher is actually talking sense about the whole thing.

He stays in the team for me, and the club, players and fans get right behind him - no other cause of action applies.

We drop him, and I think that's him finished for us. What message are we sending if we do that?

Rumour has it the Liverpool players are going to put pressure on the England manager to drop him

Status
Not open for further replies.