2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Just be better people than they are. We win regardless then by having the moral high ground always. Not appeasing them by any means. ALL pundits are in agreement how bad a challenge it was to a man, red or blue.

That doesn’t exist. You know they have an agenda, most of them. Being the crying arse of them and mouthpiece of their darling. If that is the other way round they will not say a thing.

just watched the highlights as i hadn't seen the disallowed goal back, but that is pathetic goalkeeping again. Pickford has real real trouble with shots along thr ground close to his body, we seen it with goals last season like benteke and fernandes at goodison. For a small keeper you'd think he'd fine that easier than the taller keepers but he doesn't.

The save from matip doesn't overshadow the fact that he's made two horrific errors which would have been a penalty (maybe a red) and then a last min howler. He's got very lucky, i think now is the perfect time to drop him, every single game he makes a poor routine nit of keeping into a calamity, we can't wait until his mistake really costs us. If olssen is a steady eady keeper you start looking at our team and say where's the weakness now? It's the only place teams can target us atm.
Lots of fans have been more than a bit harsh with the last minute howler shouts.
Don’t get me wrong what he did with VVD was wreckless and could have cost us dear.
However, Henderson hit a well struck shot with lots of spin on it, which took a slight bobble a few feet before reaching Pickford and ended up hitting the thumb part of his left hand spinning into the top of the net, without the bobble he makes the save.
He has been in poor form, but had a good game yesterday bar the head stagger with VVD, I think he’s gonna be our number one for the rest of this season and we shouldn’t lump unjust criticism on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.