2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we were one down even against this rampant team I still fancied us to get back into it. Ancelotti is turning this club around.
Couldn’t agree more. Spoke to my mate who is a united fan this morning. He said to me the biggest change this season in you is not just the quality you’ve bought, but the mental strength you have now within the side. Under previous managers when Salah scored, he said you would have folded. Instead you equalised and I fancied you to go on and win it. Long may it continue he said.

Things are changing,the small margins that define games this season look to be going our way,would that decision in the last seconds yesterday ever have gone our way previously?I don't think so,Don Carlo's influence is starting to take effect!!

100% confident that we'll win a trophy or 3 as long as he's here Dario. That and a couple of CL runs, a EL run, snottong the big boys every now and then as well.

All this VVD crying is distracting nicely from the brilliant job this guy is doing. Another week top of the league, a week of rest and training for James, Allan, Doucoure, Digne, whilst our competitors play in Europe, injured players getting time to get fitter without results being affected. For other Everton managers that game yesterday could have derailed the whole season. Sucker punch last minute goal, players suspended, long term injuries, rivals getting a huge confidence lift. Instead we kept our run going and all the questions are being asked of Liverpool now. I don’t know how he does it but he seems to be inflicting ‘Everton that’ on every other team this season. Spurs and Chelsea are conceding last minute gut punches every week, Leicester have started badly and have multiple injuries, Liverpool have lost their best player and actually got some bad luck for once, meanwhile Everton are cruising along serenely.

What a manager.

Screenshot_20201021-175529.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.