Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre match: we will smash these. We are the form team. They lost 7-2. Carlo is the better tactician. Klopp has only plan A.
Post match: happy with the draw. They must be crying about VAR. I hope VVD is out for long. Richy should have gone in harder.
Classy.
An actual kopite is going to give us lessons about class? You're lot regularly post wishes of serious illness, injury and even death threats to your perceived enemies. You've got a rap sheet longer than Phil Thompson's nose on that score. And that's without mentioning the blood on your hands. so you should probably pipe down and suck it up you whining muppet.

Pre match: we will smash these. We are the form team. They lost 7-2. Carlo is the better tactician. Klopp has only plan A.
Post match: happy with the draw. They must be crying about VAR. I hope VVD is out for long. Richy should have gone in harder.
Classy.
Classy. Yikes, you've had a bad day here! The irony is literally ripping right through me in hysterics!

Right lads, who is up for celebrating with fireworks and spreading a deadly pandemic amongst the city!! We will celebrate with class....

It's only a game at the end of the day yet you've chosen to on your Saturday go to a rival clubs forum.
Only because pre game many(not all) everton fans seemed convinced that this would be an easy victory...for various reasons...playing well, villa, carlo at Napoli....just remember, 3 points behind flying everton having played chelsea, gunners and you lot. Who've you played bar today? Spurs?...

So my 2 cents:
I voted Pickford, but after a change vote from Keane. He made serious saves today and kept us in it because of that. Keane has become.. dare I say it.. class. Its his distribution that has just impressed so much. Decision making, winning his headers, doesnt seem to be turned as much..

Did we ride our luck.. maybe.. but we also missed some chances. Possession and pretty little passes made that lot look the superior team today but we had as much end product at the end of it.

Richy has got that side to him and its a pity he hasnt learnt to control it better. I think his frustrations at his miss and overall performance today boiled over.
Considering we didn't pull a covid and rest our players, who had to travel some distance and arrived just the other day, its understandable they weren't 100%. Honestly - if this was played last weekend ore internationals I would back us.

We are still top, forget the Villa result, that will be an anomaly this season (well maybe not if VvD is out for a while) and we held them after they already took Arsenal and Chelsea. We can't win every game and getting a point doesn't break or change how well we have started the season.

The fume from the other side is extraordinary and shows the level of entitlement they hold. Hypocrisy is an art from they have mastered.

Classy.
Kopites post match.....
FB_IMG_1602953474257.jpg

it's still a horrendous clearance mate. I'm sorry, i know what you're saying and you can't take mina based on one incident, but for an elite level defender, he dealt with that pathetically.

Fair enough, I'll watch it back again (only saw it twice, like I said it looked like he was off balance).

Players make mistakes. DCL and Rich finish those chances and we're 3-1 up. One of those things.

We got lucky with VAR at the end but I reckon our performance deserved a point.

Only because pre game many(not all) everton fans seemed convinced that this would be an easy victory...for various reasons...playing well, villa, carlo at Napoli....just remember, 3 points behind flying everton having played chelsea, gunners and you lot. Who've you played bar today? Spurs?...

I just find it weird beyond weird that you are surprised, you weirdo. But if your IP is a correct one, I probably shouldnt be.

Se ya, anyway. Not a chance are you getting unchecked access to our forum.

Classy.
Nice try.
I reckon you're being selective with your first line. At best most of us had guarded optimism over the result and deep down you know that's the truth.
The rest of your missive, spot on, and go and wash your mouth out when bringing class into matters. LFC don't do class.

Status
Not open for further replies.