Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if it wasn't for the international break we would have battered you. We had a lot of players out there who didn't fire today. But it's nice to finally compete with you.

I think this is the thing Mutzo, TBF we were not good early on, but then we never looked second best. We can compete....

Pre match: we will smash these. We are the form team. They lost 7-2. Carlo is the better tactician. Klopp has only plan A.
Post match: happy with the draw. They must be crying about VAR. I hope VVD is out for long. Richy should have gone in harder.
Classy.
Please stay on the forum. It would be a shame if you signed up, waited 10 months to post that and then vanished.

Strange how post match guys are now realizing that they are a good side. Pre match it was all "we are top of the league, they got spanked by villa, carlo seems to know how to tame klopp".

Not as strange as creating an account on a rival teams forum and going out of your way to argue with a bunch of people who think you're a gargantuan sized bellend.

Well that was a rollercoaster of emotions. Thought we played well at times but showed that's there's still plenty of work to do, which we all knew.

So pleased to see Keane playing like he is after his troubles and after the stick he got...mainly from GOT.

Who'd have thought we would have got two VAR decisions in our favour, both incorrect in my opinion but I'll happily take them after the years of injustice against that lot.

Pickford was immense today. Mane is a snidey wee rat, the worst diver in the premier league. He was falling down every time one of our players was near him around the box without being touched, looking free kicks for Trent to have a go at. Something needs to be done about him as Liverpool score 7/8 goals a season from free kicks from his dives around the box. Rat.

After a lucky draw at home?
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.