Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre match: we will smash these. We are the form team. They lost 7-2. Carlo is the better tactician. Klopp has only plan A.
Post match: happy with the draw. They must be crying about VAR. I hope VVD is out for long. Richy should have gone in harder.
Classy.

Never mind all that mate.

Do you reckon that statue of Bessie Braddock in Lime Street station is a good likeness? (goe's off to check Google)

PS, how's the weather in Devon, Milton Keynes, or where ever you live?

Pre match: we will smash these. We are the form team. They lost 7-2. Carlo is the better tactician. Klopp has only plan A.
Post match: happy with the draw. They must be crying about VAR. I hope VVD is out for long. Richy should have gone in harder.
Classy.
I think if it wasn't for the international break we would have battered you. We had a lot of players out there who didn't fire today. But it's nice to finally compete with you.

Classy.

Rent free.

In all honesty don’t be jumping on your high horse. There’s plenty of videos out there of high horse Tory FC singing songs about Coleman’s leg break.

Was beyond frustrated with our performance but when you put into perspective of how good they are it´s understandable. You just can´t get any sustained pressure against them so always feel vulnerable in the game. Credit to our lads for hanging in there though.

They won´t be this good forever, we just need to be ready when their standards slip.
Strange how post match guys are now realizing that they are a good side. Pre match it was all "we are top of the league, they got spanked by villa, carlo seems to know how to tame klopp".

Classy.
Tbf that pass from Thiago was class - must be sick that Mane couldn't keep himself onside.

Status
Not open for further replies.