Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I would be doing this, but voted for Pickford. On another day, would have got a red card. Instead, he stays on and keeps us in the game. Goals against were not his fault.
Questions must be asked of Mina and Gomes for this game. The rest were not 100% but we looked good when we went forward.

We still have too many stupid footballers who make poor decisions, in moving the ball as well as the obvious.
But still, Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The day we lost to their academy team with a full strength team....I realised how much of a mental abyss we are.

One day when they have 11 injured players and still hit 10 posts...we will hit a deflected 90th minute winner.

Until that day, we are never winning against this team.

Our fan base, coaches, players past and present know how much inferior they are to Liverpool and it shows. The faces will keep changing but Everton will never win a derby.

I really don't know what they are looking at when making the offsite call. It doesn't matter now. The next two games are critical for Everton. In this game, we saw that if Allan and Doucoure are not playing well then Everton doesn't have the ball. Also, there is no player to accompany James in creating plays for the forwards. Neither Gomes (what a poor game he had) nor Syggs is up to par. I mean, Syggs touched the ball a couple of times, but that was it. Carlo has a lot of work to do, but the team is thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.