2020/21 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at French media, they all say he played well and he left the pitch due to injury, no mention of what though.

Although I imagine time taken to leave the field was gamesmanship.

If we don't get Europe this season I reckon a big boy may come in for him
That’s the whole point of Brands though. Early days for Nkounkou but potentially the replacement for Digne were the club to cash in on him at peak value in 18-24 months. Of course we would hate to lose him but it is the way of the FFP world for those doing it right.

That’s the whole point of Brands though. Early days for Nkounkou but potentially the replacement for Digne were the club to cash in on him at peak value in 18-24 months. Of course we would hate to lose him but it is the way of the FFP world for those doing it right.
Interesting consequence. So FFP gives 'almost teams' a impulse to sell their best players to the Sky brands if they want to hope.

Interesting consequence. So FFP gives 'almost teams' a impulse to sell their best players to the Sky brands if they want to hope.
No not at all. Every club bar Real and Barcelona are selling clubs.

Digne is immense but if you can cash in on him with a successor ready to go then it’s how most teams aspire to fund continued development.

This is not me advocating selling him now like.

Status
Not open for further replies.