Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tosun - What if he gets injured?
Kean - What if he gets injured on loan, then gets sent back for medical attention and rehabilitation, not having any game time and development?
We're doomed!!!

*bring back Mick Lyons with a bandage round his head, sorted!!!!
King- What if he gets injured?

Would he interesting news that.

If we’re genuinely interested (personally not sure how he fits our mould at present, but we obviously need a forward), then I reckon he’d look at us in January, we’d be able to snap him up for peanuts too, especially if right now they’re looking at £17m.

Norway aren’t going the Euros, so there’s no huge need for him to have to play loads.

Not seen much of him, but if Don C wants him and on a relatively cheap deal, why not?

A striker is definitely needed, but 17m for a championship player seems too steep. I think that's the reason nobody will go for Sarr either who is another player I would like to have.

Anyone like Benrahma?

A striker is definitely needed, but 17m for a championship player seems too steep. I think that's the reason nobody will go for Sarr either who is another player I would like to have.

Anyone like Benrahma?

Would be made up with him or Sarr, just reckon they'll cost too much.

Though if the club do want King I wonder if they'll take a risk on making it to Jan with just Tosun in reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.