2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours rife in Manchester, Solsjaer is gone by Tuesday and MU will approach Everton for permission to speak to Carlo. They should tell them to go to blazes, plouitely.
And in other news, I expect to fire off Mrs S by Tuesday and I will approach Charlize Theron for permission to knock the back out of her. I'll post pics on Weds.

Rumours rife in Manchester, Solsjaer is gone by Tuesday and MU will approach Everton for permission to speak to Carlo. They should tell them to go to blazes, plouitely.
I seen that on Twitter too
Seemingly a highly respected journo who has the inside track on old Trafford for a few years now
Also well in the Anfield insiders as well

It’s Keith Azul if anybody wants to check him out
Goes by the nickname Chico as well

Turning it around in some style going forward:

ey17rwhkwtr51.png

And in defence:

EjzKtRxWsAApiW-

Just speaking to United fan,(ST holder) said to me " Ancelloti will be the manager
at United by next week" I just said yea ok. They rally think it's that easy.

Just speaking to United fan,(ST holder) said to me " Ancelloti will be the manager
at United by next week" I just said yea ok. They rally think it's that easy.
Well to be fair the knowledgeably journo with all the inside info on United has said as much to the United fans and they fully believe him and rightly so
The man is a real goldmine of info
A true ITK
His name is Keith Axul if you want to check him out on Twitter
Also goes by the nickname Chico at times
If Keith says it , there is a really good chance it’s true

Well to be fair the knowledgeably journo with all the inside info on United has said as much to the United fans and they fully believe him and rightly so
The man is a real goldmine of info
A true ITK
His name is Keith Axul if you want to check him out on Twitter
Also goes by the nickname Chico at times
If Keith says it , there is a really good chance it’s true
Is that the Chico that used to be on here ?

Reactions: kev

Status
Not open for further replies.