Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of an out there suggestion.

Jose Callejon free agent after leaving Napoli (played 33 league games last year). Right forward, worked with Carlo, 1 year deal until we identify a longer term prospect. Only thing is he'll be 34 in Feb, but JRod has proved you don't need bags of pace, just mad skills and knowing when to take an opportunity.
Not a bad shout. 1 year contract and used as cover and impact player as he was with Napoli towards the end of his stint there.

If he's out of contract we can sign him anytime so no rush today.

Think it'll be a loan for a keeper today to give Pickford a kick up the arse and then maybe Josh King in before the next deadline.

Seems sensible to be getting some big earners off the wage bill to me.

Robin Oslen

At Roma 18/19 Serie A conceded 42 goals in 27 games with 4 clean sheets

At Cagliari 19/20 Serie A conceded 24 goals in 17 games with 4 clean sheets

Safe pair of hands. :pint2:
Hardly the best way to rate a keeper. I agree it’s uninspiring and not looking like a keeper to be first choice

There’s nothing I enjoy more than going to the world’s best website for goalkeeper analysis, the place where everyone is an expert, that’s right, grand old team dot com

Imagine coming to a message board and laughing at the fact that people post their opinion

Yep.

7 weeks till the January window opens.

Currently a 2 week International break and another 1 in November.

So 3 weeks of football till the window opens again.
How does this work?

7 - 4 would be 3 weeks, but Jan window opens start of Jan surely which is about 13 weeks away so at least 10 game weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.