2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not want to see him leave, think he can become very good, only a loan but does it include an option to buy?
As with everyone we sign you hope they are going to be a success, haven't written this lad off yet, this loan might be the making of him.

The ones who are writing him off are probably the same ones who are in hiding after DCL came good.

I don't think Kean is terrible (quite the opposite, he will come good), but I'd counter your argument that psg don't sign crap with 2 words.... Choupo moting
Choupo isn't at PSG level and I have no idea why they signed him, but he isn't bad either. His lone PL season he bad 5 goals and 5 assists which again isn't the level PSG sign but isn't bad.

Hes gone there as rotation for Mbappe and Icardi.

3 forwards for 2 positions. Playing in france + champions league.

Lots more game time than 3rd choice with us. He'll come back a more confident player further developed by playing more games.

Brilliant move for all concerned.

Lots more game time than 3rd choice with us. He'll come back a more confident player further developed by playing more games.

It's only brilliant for Everton if he's replaced.

Like he’s ever kicking a ball for us again

I don't think Kean is terrible (quite the opposite, he will come good), but I'd counter your argument that psg don't sign crap with 2 words.... Choupo moting

Same Choupo Moting who Bayern have just signed ? Not sure why runners up and winners of Champions League would sign him if he's as crap as you claim

Same Choupo Moting who Bayern have just signed ? Not sure why runners up and winners of Champions League would sign him if he's as crap as you claim
He only made 31 appearances in 2 years and only scored 6 goals. Just because a player's signs for a good team doesn't make them a good player. They sign him because he is happy to be a squad player, nothing more.

He only made 31 appearances in 2 years and only scored 6 goals. Just because a player's signs for a good team doesn't make them a good player. They sign him because he is happy to be a squad player, nothing more.

Obviously not crap though, otherwise they'd be signing players from non league if they just wanted squad players

The boy should have stayed where he was comfortable in Italy, sunshine, good wine, attractive women, wonderful language, blue sky. What more could you want?

Left ourselves short upfront, if DCL or Ritchie get injured we’re in trouble. If there’s no plan to bring someone in then can’t believe they let him go. Doesn’t make sense, kid must’ve been happy and pushing for move.

Status
Not open for further replies.