2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be 6 points off champ league spot this season. And Pickford will have cost us 9 points

Oh cheers, may as well not watch the games any more than as I know whats going to happen!

I am not the one making the decisions at the club, just pointing out what potential things could be happening.

I would say a keeper is more desperate than Godfrey. In three weeks I would imagine we will have a full complement of centre backs available. We are still going to be facing Pickford throwing one in.
Nothing against the guy, was fully on board. But he appears to have a severe case of the yips and cannot trust his own instincts. It’s happened with Hart, Paul Robinson, Green, Jim Leighton and probablyDe Gea is going through it now. When it happens there is no way back at the top level

Carlo's chose to spend on Godfrey. So it's what he deemed to be important

Completely agree.

But the way things are...would've you have spent a chunk of the budget on a keeper at the expense of not having one of James/Doucoure/Allan/Godfrey ?

Being honest...is Pickford that awful compared to last season's midfield? Is say no.

Does he need replacing? Yes.

But I think we can bide our time with that position. Especially if Carlo drops him for Lossl
Godfrey? Never heard of him until Everton bought him.

There's no dressing this up: replacing Pickford was as big a task as there was this summer. But he's here and he'll continue to have no competition for his place. That is negligence.

I'm at a loss to explain why this clown is still here, or at the very least not facing a massive challenge for his position by a very good GK.

WTF is going on when this season-in season-out failure has his place unquestionably handed to him?

wouldn't even mind if it where dead gea type mistakes that where just lapses but he struggles with basic art of postioning and catching we need better

Godfrey? Never heard of him until Everton bought him.

There's no dressing this up: replacing Pickford was as big a task as there was this summer. But he's here and he'll continue to have no competition for his place. That is negligence.

I'm at a loss to explain why this clown is still here, or at the very least not facing a massive challenge for his position by a very good GK.

WTF is going on when this season-in season-out failure has his place unquestionably handed to him?

Blame Carlo and Brands

Anyone (not taking the mick) know Pickford's?

If 5 in 92 is "world class" maybe Jordan's not as bad as made out...

Status
Not open for further replies.