2020/21 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think, he would do a lot better in this team. We make chances now, under Big Sam and Silva, like DCL he had to feed on scraps. Not saying he is the answer, but if he can't score now he never will.
yeah can be our Origi till Jan, when he's off

At least we made an effort to bring in a young promising striker in Kean, it just hasn't worked out. Hopefully we'll be able to offload with out losing too much money, but let's see. Or maybe he'll grow up while out on loan and return a better player, who knows.

I actually think, he would do a lot better in this team. We make chances now, under Big Sam and Silva, like DCL he had to feed on scraps. Not saying he is the answer, but if he can't score now he never will.

Oh yeah he’d definitely have a better chance in this current set up

It still amazes me how some people defended Silva’s system to the bitter end, despite it being obvious it worked against every striker we had

The only way this makes sense is if Ancelotti wants to bring someone else in and it's him and Brands looking to punt him to make room for someone else

So if we signed Milik for example, we'd be sitting here saying "yep we've upgraded from Kean to Milik so it's a great move"
do we have enough funds to provide new ST, CB and GK in this limited time? Would be glorious, shall see.

do we have enough funds to provide new ST, CB and GK in this limited time? Would be glorious, shall see.

Honestly don't know mate regarding funds, I think ffp has gone right out the window tbh. We sign someone and everyone says surely that's it, then we go and drop a 25m bid in for a centre back and everyone goes surely that's it and then suddenly Kean leaves so we'll need someone else in imo

Honestly don't know mate regarding funds, I think ffp has gone right out the window tbh. We sign someone and everyone says surely that's it, then we go and drop a 25m bid in for a centre back and everyone goes surely that's it and then suddenly Kean leaves so we'll need someone else in imo
it's an amazing summer mate

The only way this makes sense is if Ancelotti wants to bring someone else in and it's him and Brands looking to punt him to make room for someone else

So if we signed Milik for example, we'd be sitting here saying "yep we've upgraded from Kean to Milik so it's a great move"

Milik isn't going to get into that side though. Unless the idea is to terrify DCL into keeping this run of form going (for fear of losing his place) then signing him doesn't make that much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.