2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
First goal was his fault, his only viable option was to tip it over the bar. I’m a goalkeeper and those balls with a lot of top spin are the worst to try and catch, it was a scuffed shot, by the point it hits the gloves the ball wants to roll up your palms. Any lower and he could have collected with his chest and wrapped around it.

Pickford is short on confidence, but we know he can be solid and being an extra dimension to our game with his feet playing out from the back.

Lets see how he reacts in the derby, can’t put your foot on his neck with a game of that magnitude coming up.

First goal was his fault, his only viable option was to tip it over the bar. I’m a goalkeeper and those balls with a lot of top spin are the worst to try and catch, it was a scuffed shot, by the point it hits the gloves the ball wants to roll up your palms. Any lower and he could have collected with his chest and wrapped around it.

Pickford is short on confidence, but we know he can be solid and being an extra dimension to our game with his feet playing out from the back.

Lets see how he reacts in the derby, can’t put your foot on his neck with a game of that magnitude coming up.

I’d rather not to be honest, we’ve done this already.

He is also abysmal with his feet. Like forget adding an extra dimension to our game, he is absolutely hopeless at trying to play football.

He doesn't know what hes doing or like hes ever played in goal before, terrible for the goal but then on another 2 occasions he pushes it into the danger area only for Davies to bail him out. And he did like a weird jump/flap and kicked Mina aswell

Needs replacing 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.