2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heard Carlo say depending what time he returns from Columbia he may only start the derby from the bench?!

Im not avin that sorry Columbia club comes first :dodgy:

I think this is getting blown out of proportion. Carlo said he is fit and in good shape and if he is not "recovered" he would he be on the bench. I think recovered is too generic a word to really take anything from it

International breaks are pretty common. I don't remember any of the Colombian players missing games after due to exhaustion.

I think this is getting blown out of proportion. Carlo said he is fit and in good shape and if he is not "recovered" he would he be on the bench. I think recovered is too generic a word to really take anything from it

International breaks are pretty common. I don't remember any of the Colombian players missing games after due to exhaustion.
Do you follow all the Colombians domestic teams mate? I mean you may be right but I can't imagine you've really looked into it. He probably wants to go home and do some dancing with his mates and family. Just wish it was times better

Do you follow all the Colombians domestic teams mate? I mean you may be right but I can't imagine you've really looked into it. He probably wants to go home and do some dancing with his mates and family. Just wish it was times better

I follow all the Colombian players news and updates. Who played, who didn't, did they play well, did they get injured, etc.

Mostly keep an eye on the players that have a big role on the NT or that have a bright future

Right now I watch religiously every Everton game

Then if possible I see if I can catch the Atalanta(3 NT team players there) games or watch those on replay.

But in Colombian forums each player have a thread just like here so it is easy to get news and updates just like we do here

But anyways. The worry is more injury then missing a game due to exhaustion. Lots of players from Brazil and Argentina and now Colombian players in Europe and they all have to do it every year. Leave after the last league game, go play in south America a Friday and Tuesday game, fly back and play on Saturday or sunday. Pretty standard routine and one that we are gonna have to get used to because that's just the set up and if a player gets called up, he has to go based on Fifa rules

Heard Carlo say depending what time he returns from Columbia he may only start the derby from the bench?!

Im not avin that sorry Columbia club comes first :dodgy:

Not to be disrespectful but that attitude might be why England always fail on the big stage. Like just now when DCL got the call up everyone here is moaning. In Germany, fans are over the moon when players from their club get nominated for the national team. Why is it like that in England? I'm genuinely curious!

Not to be disrespectful but that attitude might be why England always fail on the big stage. Like just now when DCL got the call up everyone here is moaning. In Germany, fans are over the moon when players from their club get nominated for the national team. Why is it like that in England? I'm genuinely curious!

Personally couldn't care less about the national team mate!

Imo if we pay his wages we should come first

Status
Not open for further replies.