Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Kissed a lot of frogs before finding a prince in don carlioni and tbf hes backed every manager so for that he can't be at fault. Now he's got a proper manager and proper players he is seeing a return for his dollar I think he will be a happy chappy

A great man, or front man.

There's a correlation between an ambitious, wealthy board and a club's trajectory in football. In the 1960s, we had an ambitious, wealthy owner. We dined at the top table as a result. In the 1990s, we had a nothing board. We declined as a force and became a shadow of the club we once were.

Look at United now. The Glazers have no ambition for the club and United have fallen off the pace in Europe and in England. They are in decline - and it is unlikely to change until they have new ownership.

Arsenal are another case in point. Given the choice between Arteta and Ancelotti, they went for the man with less experience and no record. They might get lucky, as he has started well, but are they really showing ambition? I don't think so.

Right now, we've got a wealthy, ambitious board who have appointed a serial winner who has snared a world-class Colombian superstar who has inspired a fanbase to believe again...which could well have a seriously positive impact when crowds return to stadia at some point in the future.

Moshiri has made plenty of mistakes, but I'd take him over True Blue Billy Boy any day as he puts his money, or his boss's money, where his mouth is, or where his boss's mouth is...even if he sometimes puts it where he shouldn't (like in Marco Silva's pocket).

All is Rosey in the garden now, 4 years too late and a lot of wasted dough but he got there in the end or is at least moving in the right direction.

Can’t believe 46.8% of the voters haven’t changed their vote. He’s made mistakes along the way but he’s persevered to get us to a stage we can begin to challenge top
6. If you aren’t happy with that you must have been asleep in the 20+ years leading upto his arrival
...I genuinely believe the scions of Rip Van Winkle inhabit this forum