Spirit of the Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone listened to the whole album yet? Or in fact done a review?

Can I just say "Rap of honour" by the toffee rappers is not given enough credit. This needs to be played more at games (especially with it's level 42 sample)

Is it bad that I’m looking up places to eat in Bogotá of a night incase we go there next pre season? Last season I couldn’t even be bothered to watch us on match of the day, now I’m planning to follow them to other side of the world.

For anyone who’s interested

Only bad if you don’t let us know when the cheap flights come out

tenor.gif

Spot on this. Couldn’t even get joy out of winning the league for the first time in 30 years. They had to go out and see who could behave like the biggest knobhead.
They behaved disgracefully outside their own stadium and the liver buildings. Disgusting. I just couldn't see our fans doing that to that extent!

It's funny. Every time I come across an utter bell or nobhead they turn out to be a kopite.. my missus says I'm stupid for it, But I really hate them with a passion.

It wasn't always that way. Like the 2005? Champions League final. I watched with mates and it was tolerable. But since the racism Suarez/evra/t-shirt wearing/king Kenny stuff I despise them.

Do Kopites not realise we’re doing this cause it’s genuinely a warming moment for us cause it’s a bit of fun.

Seem to think we’ve gone mad with it cause we’ve won all 3 games.

RENT FREE

Cult mentality. Said it to a friend last night. They hate it not being all about them 24/7. They hang out the ass of that Jamie Webster fella though don’t they ‍and have sing alongs in town. Totally different breed of fan base.

Is it bad that I’m looking up places to eat in Bogotá of a night incase we go there next pre season? Last season I couldn’t even be bothered to watch us on match of the day, now I’m planning to follow them to other side of the world.

For anyone who’s interested

Listen if I am allowed go to Colombia the last thing I will be googling is food
McDonalds will do me 3 times a day

Have you seen the women ..................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.