Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know the team, so it’s all about the subs bench. Want to see Gordon rather than Walcott on it, Bernard and Iwobi will no doubt make it too. I’d guess;

Virginia
Kenny
Nkounkou
Gordon
Bernard
Iwobi
Kean

But that doesn’t cater for the inevitable Tom Davies or Gylfi Sigurdsson so I cant be right. Carlo is right, squad is way too big.

Palace were excellent against United. If they play like that again we'll have big problems. They'll burn Keane and Mina for pace easily.

Hopefully Carlo can come up with some tactical masterclass to protect them, or we'll just continue the trend of outscoring anyone who bothers us.
Allan and Doucoure are the protectors....Rodríguez and Richarlison the destroyers....trust in Carlo. Everton win.

This will be a tough game.

Despite being at home Palace will conceed possession and try to hit us on the break.

I think that we are a better team than them but their pace will frighten our central defence.

We should win but who knows

We know the team, so it’s all about the subs bench. Want to see Gordon rather than Walcott on it, Bernard and Iwobi will no doubt make it too. I’d guess;

Virginia
Kenny
Nkounkou
Gordon
Bernard
Iwobi
Kean

But that doesn’t cater for the inevitable Tom Davies or Gylfi Sigurdsson so I cant be right. Carlo is right, squad is way too big.
It will be one of Nkounkou or Kenny, and Sig will take the place of whoever misses out. Also unfortunately we will likely see Davies again instead of Gordon as he’s the only non attacking midfield option we have for the bench with Delph not traveling.

Huge game this. Let's hope for once we have them walking around dejected after an early gaffe rather than the other way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.