Match Thread Fleetwood Town v Everton, Wednesday 23rd September, 7.45pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell of a save that we the end there. That was so professional from start to finish just an onslaught of possession and attack without really getting out of first gear.

Get kean on for dcl now, hopefully get another goal because dcl isn't even needed ha, he's barely touched the ball.

Exactly what is required against lower league teams.. comfortable on the ball, retaining it well, players showing, good passing and movement.
I enjoyed that... did I just say that...

Hello to the new Carlo enhanced Everton. This could be some ride this season.

From the comments, I gather that a win was what is expected. I watched the other Cup game and the difference is that in that one, even though it was 3-0, the team won because the other team was not very good. This time you are (I can't say we just yet because I don't want to disrespect the fans who have been supporting the team for years...I'm Colombian) winning because the team has been playing really well.

Hi, I'm one of the many Colombians that are now watching Everton. I'm familiar with the South American players on the team, but not with others. Question: why is number 10 a creative midfielder or a defensive midfielder. The reason why I asked is that his passes are always backward. By the way, you have a very good team.
Bienvenido. Supongo que eres de Medellin.

Status
Not open for further replies.