Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from the Adam Leventhal article on Sarr, sounds like speculation to me:

“Outside the so-called ‘Big Six’, Everton — who have taken Abdoulaye Doucoure off Watford’s hands this summer — are looking to offload a trio of attacking wide players in Theo Walcott, Alex Iwobi and Yannick Bolasie. It’s known that in all negotiations Watford build a list of potential players that could form part of a swap deal so it will be intriguing if, even after their outlay on two further players in James Rodriguez and Allan, Everton would be in the market for another expensive addition.“

I get the sense Watford are desperate to offload Sarr. The fact they are offering him out says as much. It looks like Liverpool preferred Jota and United haven't bitten. Using Iwobi or Walcott to sweeten the deal and reduce the cost could be a very attractive option.

I get the sense Watford are desperate to offload Sarr. The fact they are offering him out says as much. It looks like Liverpool preferred Jota and United haven't bitten. Using Iwobi or Walcott to sweeten the deal and reduce the cost could be a very attractive option.

Unfortunately there is absolutely no chance of Iwobi or Walcott agreeing a move to Watford

You sound as though you've heard something. Come on share it with us. Ignore the GOT mafia

I've really never heard nothing mate. Ever. If I did I wouldn't share it anyway!

However, just looking at how other transfers have been done, it's tended to move quite quickly and been a bit left field. Certainly Doucoure was a surprise. The leaks seem to have been cut down.

Sky suggesting via Daily Express that Sarr is about to join the dark side.

Status
Not open for further replies.