Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford have some decent players, their owners are idiots changing so many managers so quickly, how is anyone ever supposed to get consistency. Bring Gerry home haha

Start of the window id seen on SS they wanted 40 million

need to watch what I say because I have a little triggered rat that is going back through my old posts (99% of what I’ve said is merited from what I can work out, also it’s quite funny to see that apparently some people actually value things like rep points etc etc), but...

40m does seem a lot for potential, though we did fork out similar sums for richarlison’s potential, and that clearly paid off.

need to watch what I say because I have a little triggered rat that is going back through my old posts (99% of what I’ve said is merited from what I can work out, also it’s quite funny to see that apparently some people actually value things like rep points etc etc), but...

40m does seem a lot for potential, though we did fork out similar sums for richarlison’s potential, and that clearly paid off.
Is he in Richarlison class and where would he play? Sure it’s on the left

I know this guy spouts nonsense...BUT i wouldnt be surprised if his guesswork is correct...

Walcott + Davies and if we can push Delph out then that would be great

Just on this...Walcotts deal ends this season.

Delph 2 more years and Davies 3 so crucial we move those two on asap so were not stuck with their wages.

I know this guy spouts nonsense...BUT i wouldnt be surprised if his guesswork is correct...

Walcott + Davies and if we can push Delph out then that would be great

I know it’s pointless and would ultimately not work, but I’d love to see Davies on a loaner or have a buy back.

just in case he doesn’t turn out to be jarg

Status
Not open for further replies.