Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt need to move house and would get regular games. Better to get a deal today as when his contract expires in the summer there may not be many premier league takers for a guy whose not played much all season

Plus, depending on how deluded he is, he may see the "big fish in a small pond" move as something that could give him an outside chance of getting to the Euros, whenever that may be...

Wouldnt need to move house and would get regular games. Better to get a deal today as when his contract expires in the summer there may not be many premier league takers for a guy whose not played much all season

I reckon his sights will be set on a lucrative deal eventually somewhere like USA or China. But who knows.

Is he in Richarlison class and where would he play? Sure it’s on the left
It’s subjective of course ,but I rate him as highly as Richarlison (when we signed him).
Like most modern forwards he can play across the line but seems to be primarily a right winger (right footed I think?).
Many of the top clubs have been sniffing around him including the RS who have had an offer of £35m knocked back allegedly.
I think he will leave , probably for one of the top clubs with a fee of around £30m plus add ons .

Just on this...Walcotts deal ends this season.

Delph 2 more years and Davies 3 so crucial we move those two on asap so were not stuck with their wages.
It seems Davies' wages aren't that high (comparitively speaking) but I agree that we need to move him on regardless.
Delph is happy on the treatment table at Finch Farm. We'll do very well to move him on.

Yes please. Has to be said he ticks the boxes, albeit I'd prefer a left footer in the ideal world.

Watford probably bought him from Rennes in instalments and are struggling to pay the one that's come due (pure speculation on my part).

If you believe all the rags he's practically already got one foot in the door Anfield, but would he want to go there when Salah plays in his position? Plus they have other needs given they played a midfielder at centre back at the weekend.

Attachments

• EC03E8A1-80A7-4D21-8842-7CE98077FA8F.png
    EC03E8A1-80A7-4D21-8842-7CE98077FA8F.png
    28.9 KB · Views: 72
Yes please. Has to be said he ticks the boxes, albeit I'd prefer a left footer in the ideal world.

Watford probably bought him from Rennes in instalments and are struggling to pay the one that's come due (pure speculation on my part).

If you believe all the rags he's practically already got one foot in the door Anfield, but would he want to go there when Salah plays in his position? Plus they have other needs given they played a midfielder at centre back at the weekend.
I think that ship has sailed for him considering the RS have signed Jota.

Status
Not open for further replies.