Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I’d write this, but I think John Stomes on loan might be a good thing and fit with the way we play currently. After watching Palace counter attack yday to effect I can see us getting done the same way particularly with our immobile CB pairing at present. CB has suddenly become a big priority for sure.
Fully agree with this, apart from 'John' and 'Stones'. Agree we need a mobile centre back, but a medium paced, mediocre defender like Stones, ain't it, regardless of however cool he is when passing out of our penalty area. Fully on board with the principle, though.

I never thought I’d write this, but I think John Stomes on loan might be a good thing and fit with the way we play currently. After watching Palace counter attack yday to effect I can see us getting done the same way particularly with our immobile CB pairing at present. CB has suddenly become a big priority for sure.
Said this earlier in the thread. I’d take him back in loan. Of course he has lost his way at city. But the lad has pace and can pass the ball out from the back. I’ve no doubt working under the guidance of Ancelloti, he could regain the sort of form why Chelsea and city wanted him in the first place. You only have to look how Ancelloti has improved Keane and Holgate, why couldn’t he do that with Stones?

Hold on...thought we didnt need a CB?

Thats what ive been told since we were linked to Gabriel...

Should be after a french u21 defender now to play nect to Nlounkou/Digne

You mean U20? Your BFF Todibo has never been called up to the French U21 squad.

Or are you now wanting us to sign Amian or Upamecano or Kamara or Konate? All of whom are vastly better than Todibo.

You mean U20? Your BFF Todibo has never been called up to the French U21 squad.

Or are you now wanting us to sign Amian or Upamecano or Kamara or Konate? All of whom are vastly better than Todibo.

I was bored.

Heres a list of French Under 21 CBs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_Koundé Just signed for City?????????????????????????
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_N'Dicka GET DICKA IN

I know we’ve got a lot of guff on our books that’ll be very hard to shift, but I’m still surprised how quiet it’s been in regards to outs. Thought one or two teams would’ve panicked by now and taken one or two off our hands.
Think they are waiting as late as possible to drive the price down.

Little do they know we'd pay them to take most of our tat anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.