2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joey I literally worship DCL. Just pointing out this formation isolates him a lot.
So do I - you just know I have seen the blues since 1963 - The stick Joe Royle got replacing the GV who I loved - was like it on here on the terraces - no social media then - luckily our manager had faith in him - So in Carlo ;) we trust......
I have seen the great times the bad times I am 66 years old soon I just want to our young fans see our clubs motto relived - Nothing but the best will do - the team wise - wins you trophies -
Its early days .but keep the faith, I have been doing it since I was five years old -

The relevant observation is that it leaves DCL tied for the Golden Boot lead, rather than having sole possession.

With a start like this, he should end up in the top ten for goals if he stays healthy. One goal in four matches from here leaves him matching last season's PL tally, and one in three reaches last season's top ten goals tally.

However, if we keep having all of these seven goal games it could take 30 league goals to win the thing, and 20 just to finish in the top ten.

The relevant observation is that it leaves DCL tied for the Golden Boot lead, rather than having sole possession.

With a start like this, he should end up in the top ten for goals if he stays healthy. One goal in four matches from here leaves him matching last season's PL tally, and one in three reaches last season's top ten goals tally.

However, if we keep having all of these seven goal games it could take 30 league goals to win the thing, and 20 just to finish in the top ten.

Yep, golden boot at his age.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.